Knit Pro Nickel Deluxe Needle Set
These are nickel plated needles with that extra bit of slide for sticky stitches – cottons, bamboos, and projects that require a good ease of movement. Unlike other metal needles, these are comfortable to hold and don’t have that horrible ‘cold’ feeling of steel needles.
Once you have this set in your possession, you’ll only ever need to pick up the odd cable or extra needle. It really is fabulous value for money, and better yet – i’m giving you free shipping! Hooray!
Needle tips: 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm
Interchangeable Needle Cables (4 in nos.) 1 each of 24″ (60cm), 2 x 32″ (80cm), 40″ (100cm). Final cable length is achieved when both needles & cables are joined together
Accessories 1 Clear Vinyl Needle Case, 1 Clear Vinyl Cable Case, 8 End Plastic Caps & 4 Tightening Allen Keys
Here’s what Knit Pro has to say:
* Specially engineered from hollow brass pipes that makes the needles light in weight which allows for hours of comfortable knitting
* Sharp, Gradually Tapered Points
* Smooth cable joins – enables stitches to slide around needles effortlessly
* Lightweight, yet exceptionally strong & durable as metal
* The lustrous silky surface enables the stitches to move without any restriction